Blah at Work...

11:50 AM Unknown 0 Comments

twilight New Moon Eclipse
Since I am Done Done Done with the Twilight until August, I have gathered a little collection of books I will read until then... Some of them are on the side but there is actually a lot more, since I have been going to the bookstore once a week.

In the next three weeks I expect to have read:

The Host
Rules of Seduction
48 Laws of Power
Antony & Cleopatra
Romeo and Juliet
&
Midnight Summers Dream


Anyway, my week is going pretty great.... I started a new module so that means new classes which to my luck are both networking, upside is that I am actually starting to get it, and I am Miry I pretty much get away with murder at my school.

I have been going to the gym everyday (even weekends) I am on mission mode. I went last night for two hours, got home at 12:45am then showered and went to sleep at 2:00am I woke up at 6:00am and went to the gym for an hour. Reason I had to go to the gym this morning is because I have a date tonight so I would not be able to go after school. It is in reality a double date because Annie and the guy she is talking to is going as well.


I have to get going now, since I have to work on things for the Vegas Convention.

Ciao, avere un grade giorno! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: