Tornados Lightning and Floods...

1:58 PM Unknown 1 Comments

These past couple of weeks I've been having dreams about natural disasters... I have had 4 dreams about floods... 2 about tornados, and last night I had a dream about lightning and meteors, what I saw... in my dream last night was lightning everywhere coming down all over from the sky to ground at first it looked to me like just meteors but I soon realized it was both, all around me lightning hit next to me behind me in front of me the sounds were loud and the flashes blinding... it was raining destruction everywhere, but I didn’t move I knew they weren’t going to hit me, I knew I was untouchable. The end of my dream ended with a phone call, when I saw the name on the caller ID on my phone I got extremely happy but it was someone else telling me that the person who’s phone they were calling from had passed away and then I woke up.

I don't know what these dreams mean and I don't care to find out, its not like I am not used to bad dreams already.

Anyway, today starts Mabelles birthday weekend and I can tell we are all going to have fun and a great time...I can't wait.

Good Day.

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Wow that is not kool my luv...I wish I could dream....my last dream was about you....lol