I am so Happy!

4:26 PM Unknown 0 Comments

For starters I will like to say that anyone who wants to tarnish my name can just go suck.... In other words I will find you, cowardice is not an admirable trait and I pity the souless fool who is stupid enough to attempt such a dishonerable attack against me.

As Robert Greene states, "Do not leave your reputation to chance or gossip; it is your life's artwork, and you must craft it, hone it, and display it with the care of an artist."- With that said my genius is at work here.

On another note I am extremely happy, everything is working out for the best, My Businesses, My Fitness and Nutrition Ventures which I am doing an excellent job despite my mood fluctuations. I am having a great time writing in all my blogs, My friends are amazing...everything is just so great!

Here are some fun pictures from yesterdays Ladies wine Night at Laura's :)






And my awesome new phone & phone covers!




And my new Books and DVDs

Creativity: Unleashing the Forces Within (Osho Insights for a New Way of Living) Emotional Wellness: Transforming Fear, Anger, and Jealousy into Creative EnergyTantra: The Supreme Understanding
Skinny Bitch Fitness: Boot CampSkinny Bitch Fitness: Body

Show and Tell is over until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: