Alone Again and on the Career Path

1:13 PM Unknown 1 Comments

I really miss blogging as often as I used to, Its been so hectic lately with recording for FitCrazy and all the projects that are keeping me busy. Its a lot and I am a bit exhausted, But it's all worth it at the end because I am going to have fun for the rest of the year.

Unfortunately, the relationship I was in wasn't working. Sometimes things like this happen because people refuse to do the simple things for each other that make the relationship happy. Although it's a very recent decision we are still really good friends, to say otherwise would be a lie because i care dearly for him.

On another note I can't wait for awesome events coming up, Ive said it before Warrior Dash and now Dancegiving! Can't wait, it will be tons of fun I haven't gone to a music festival in almost two years. Sad, I know.

Remember to check the project that I have worked very very hard on:

http://www.fitcrazy.tv.com

And tell your friends!

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

B. Hill said...

would you ever date someone outside your race?