Apologies

4:16 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Like I always, I have to sincerely apologize about my absence for such a long time! How shameful of me to not update or write to my followers or those who keep up with my blog. Here I am alive and kicking and anxiously awaiting on some good news.

I have been keeping myself busy since I have become more active in the fitness world, you could see when you take a look at my fitness site www.fitcrazy.tv. As you see I am regularly updating articles with helpful fitness, health and nutrition information. I have Fitness and Meal programs available for purchase, Personal Training availability and much more.

Besides all that, I am doing rather well. Still on the goal to get down to 12% body fat. I swear these last two % have been the hardest. No worries, however,  because I always get what I want so I will get there.

I've gotten myself a few little presents too! 
Isn't that the most freaking gorgeous ring? 

Here I am flexing out my little gun!
 At work I arm wrestled a Personal Trainer co-worker and I kinda sorta.... broke her arm.... literally :/ ...I felt terrible, but hey accidents happen.

Last... But Certainly Not Least...

Be sure to Follow FitCrazyTV on Instagram
Oh yes, and tell your friends too!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: