It's been a while

1:34 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello,


It's been a while since my last blog entry, I suspect most of you think that I may be done with writing in this blog. Rest assured that I am not done. Actually, I come back when I need to the most. This is one of those times. 


I'm kind of sad, I don't know why. I feel like nothing is what I want it to be right now. I thought that perhaps this time was going to be different, I assumed that perhaps the almighty upstairs would grant me the things I want most, I mean why he shouldn't he? I am a great person, I work hard, and I stay true to those I love. I guess there are reasons for everything. Right? 


I wear a mask, a really good mask. I brush things aside and just hope, but I'm done with that. I'm almost ready for what needs to be done. 

Good day. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: