Confused.

4:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Sometimes, the questions are simple,
but the answers are complicated.

What I want and what I need are totally different things.
I know what I have to do when the time comes.
There's no other way to protect myself than to be cold and distant...
...when the time comes.
Not everyone is who they seem to be and not everyone see who I really am. And because they don't see the real me ...they are in danger.
Danger... Yes a danger to the heart. I will be your biggest mistake. Pain is what I've known this year and pain is what he will feel...
...when the time comes.
The beginning came to an end too soon and what stayed behind...what lingered in my heart and my mind was only pain that you planted.
I won't say that I miss who used to be ...because I don't. I like who I have become. The heartless bitch that has taken over me. I can't get hurt. I refuse to get hurt again.
These words: I love you, I care about you, I miss you, Thinking about you... Don't have any effect on me whatsoever... Ive gotten better at ignoring you...I've gotten better at not giving a shit about anyone. I've gotten comfortable being alone.
Being alone... Sad as it is... Its comfortable...No one can Lie to me. No one can hurt me....Just being alone.

The Sad Part is I want to Love someone and I want someone to Love Me.


So you see The answer to a simple question is truly complicated.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: