Self Inflicting...

9:17 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I am fighting with myself on a daily basis. For many reasons. One of many is my problem with pulling. Today ...I have decided that if I do it, I will make a cut on my fingers. I don't want to go through it all over again.

Life is super simple, it's the people in it that make it complicated. Everything is getting more and more complicated, more and more confusing... Yet I am happy. The complications and confusions are just minor right now, but I know how they can blow up and how big they can blow up...I've seen it. Lately the bad feelings are there but nothing happens like it usually does... I think its building. Bad feelings are going to keep coming and nothing its going to happen and then drop a huge bomb. Thats what I think will happen...I am not going to lie I am so scared.

Besides that I am thinking of writing a book in the next few years, I already have a name for it Blink of an Eye, Its going to be about a girl(obviously), the story is her story, but it surrounds 4 characters specifically and how their lives collide changing their futures. Something along those lines. Thats my goal #67 Write a book and have it published.

Thanksgiving weekend is coming up ... I want to paint my room.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: