....

11:25 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Just when you think things can't get anymore complicated and confusing...something happens that just proves you wrong. (What am I going to do?)

How fucking fabulous!!!!

Then there are other things like wounds that are healing, but still hurt. I hate how smells trigger memories, I really really hate that.

Alone at night sometimes thinking about things, I can't help the tears from staining my cheeks. Alone in my thoughts, nothing to distract me.

I feel out of control...yet I control everything around me. My energy doesn't seem to seize impressing me in some way or another. My energy levels are really high at some points of the day but there's a hint of something else in that energy...something I can't quite comprehend yet.

With Suffering comes growth, with love comes pain.



Everyone has secrets they keep under lock & key.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: