Great is the art of beggining, but greater is the art of ending.

1:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I lost my job. But this opens the door to greater oppotunities. =)

Inspired. |My Quotes|

You can tear my heart to pieces & he will get it back to whole – Miry

The sun had set over the horizon to leave me in darkness for a dreadfully long time...Now the sun has risen with a million times the shine. – Miry

Simplicity and Complexity are two very separate universes living in my being. – Miry

The road that I Travel on might be a bit different, a bit strange. I dance to the rhythm in my soul and move to the sound of light, always shining always bright, never burning out. I don’t want another dark period where the demons took the shine. It’s been gone a long time and I took it back, now it’s all mine. – Miry

I thought I had lost my heart; it was just hiding behind a wall.
At first sight, he poked his head out just a little bit to a ray of hope.
Maybe for the first time in a long time something great was storming about.
Different he says… weird I tell him.
Weird?
How everything that we wanted just happened; from one glance in the right direction. – Miry

Tell me a story, and I will tell you a tale; two souls roaming the earth with loves that failed, their story untold as old chapters close new chapters begin, when they met each other their souls began to sing.-Miry

I may be beautiful on the outside, but I shine on the inside.
And with each new step taken, the shine multiplies. - Miry

I won’t always win the battles,
but at least I know I fought.
I’m not always going to be right,
but at least I had a thought.
I’m not always going to stand,
because at one point everyone has to fall.
but the lessons I learn from this
are the best lessons of all – Miry

You Might Also Like

0 comments: