All it takes…

12:42 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Is a real example of a hardship, other peoples fucked up actions, distorted values, corrupted lifestyles to know exactly what you want and don’t want and that just pushes you that much further to get your own values, ideas, and lifestyle in check.

There is an exercise that I do every time I am loosing focus on what I need to accomplish and get done… I call it my Re-evaluation Exercise where I go to my special place at the park, sit down with a pad and pencil and write down everything from goals, accomplishments, wants, likes, dislikes, lifestyle changes… everything that pertains to me and my life… and then when I am done… In the same format I go over it again and write down what can change for the better, what I need to do differently in order to accomplish my goals in order to get where I want and need to be.
Sometimes you notice that things come out of nowhere and you can’t help but wonder if an outside force has something to do with it.



Well, I’m off to be Super Woman!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: