Apparently the 7 years are up!

11:06 AM Unknown 0 Comments

So I beleive in Astrology and horoscopes and all that, and I have come to realize that more than 75% of the time my horoscope is correct in some way or another. It says that today is the last day of the 7 years of erratic Uranus in my sign, which explains the amounts of unexpected changes in the past years, and trust me theres been plenty. But I already knew that this time was coming soon, as you see I've been into astrology for a while and have learned how to track my Astrological birthchart.

You see yesterday I was feeling crazy, overwhelmed. Too many thoughts consumed my mind making my head feel the pressure of it all and even though my friends were there to talk me through my crazy, which indeed made me feel better, but it was a feeling I couldnt shake off. Today, I feel calm still a little crazy but atleast my head is not about to blow up, that would be a total mess.

So all I can say right now to myself is...FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: