My hair feels soft.

10:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I decided because of the cold weather I was going to blow dry my hair and straighten it (which is really soft and smells like a gazillion bucks), but it seems like the weather found out my plans and created a counter plan, because you see it is in fact cold but its also raining. Oh poo. I am prepared to fight back ::goes into closet grabs nice comfy coat with extra big hoodie and pink umbrella:: Oh yea I am ready!


My horoscope today.
Thursday, Dec 9th, 2010 -- You wish you could take the day off to relax and replenish your spirit. But you may need to wait a few days before you'll be able to soothe your frazzled nerves. Nevertheless, you still can set aside a bit of quiet time at home later in the evening to explore your fantasies. Remember, anything you make real must first be imagined in your mind.

Hmmm, good thinking.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: