New Year, New Goals

11:25 AM Unknown 0 Comments

1 and a half more days to a brand new year it seems like just yesterday it was the beginning of this year. What is great about a New Year, new experiences and new challenges. A fresh start with fresh new goals.

To me the ending of a year signifies the closing of a chapter and the readiness to begging a new chapter. I didn't have any New Year resolution last year; I said to hell with it… no resolutions means no disappointments. Well this year I’m not going to make resolutions I am going to make a list, because lists work. They help you get things done. If you don't believe me ask my boyfriend. He didn't usually make lists so I made a tiny goals list for him a few months back and all of the goals set are almost all completely crossed out. So this year people (yes, I am talking to you reading this) don't make resolutions make goals lists and you'll be surprised at how much you've accomplished. I know it sounds silly, but it works for me. 

One of my smaller goals this year is to be more interactive with my blog; even if it’s the smallest, dumbest, shittiest post (can I say that? Wait of course I can it’s my blog) I want to have a blog post everyday on all my blogs ...  Let’s call this the 365 day challenge (mind you I have 4 blogs).

Another little goal of mine is to make MiiryShop nicer bigger and better, and hopefully drive some traffic to the site. It'll take a lot but I can do it I just need to sit down with my panel {Annie, Mabelle) and discuss marketing strategies.

There are so many little and big goals I want to accomplish this year that this list may take a while to formulate. 
I don’t know if this will be my last post for the year but if it is Then HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: