Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

1:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
I am  so unbelievably excited to see the Harry Potter and Deathly Hollows Part 2 movie. I have had  tickets for weeks already, it's also a little sad that its the last movie, but hey every thing comes to an end at some point so as I go to the Movie theater tonight to watch the final movie of this tremendous and absolutely amazing story I will be a little sad.

I also wonder what J.K. Rowling will do now, will she write more books? How will she ever come close to the success that Harry potter has made? I guess only time will tell but she is an excellent writer who gave us these magical books and movies.

I will have a movie review soon after I watch the film tonight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: