Dear Beauty Club Member Card,

2:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments

The silliest things happen to me, you see I didn't mean to lock the bathroom door while I was on the outside. I also think its an unpleasant feeling to have to pee really really bad and your locked out of your own bathroom. So I had to use my super awesome brain and came to the conclusion that the answers to all my problems lay inside this tiny red and black leopard wallet. I did think of using the Capital One Credit Card, it's gotten me in trouble plenty of times, but oh no I may need it in the near future while on a mall trip where I will buy something that I totally didn't need ....so I came across your green shiny plastic squared self and I couldn't for the life of me remember the last time I used you. I would like to thank you in your aide to help me open the bathroom door, with much effort and much patience I didn't have to go outside and pee in the yard.

Sincerely,
Miry


You Might Also Like

0 comments: