MIA...Much needed updates :)

3:39 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yes, Yes, I know I have been MIA for a while, but how can I write and post and let you all know whats going on when I am super busy with everything going on.

Basically to give you a brief full update, I have a new place, a new puppy (Pee-Wee), a new iPhone (which at first I refused to get, but it had to be done and now I am glad I did), Slowly but surely success is the direction things are heading in and I have decided that instead of going back to school for journalism I am going back for Personal Training & Nutrition.




I have still been reading not as often as I would like but the book I am reading now is The Hunger Games, I wanted to read it before the movie came out but either way I don't like watching movies the same weekend it comes out so I have another week to finish, so far so good. Loving it....

Things are about to get more hectic because I got offered a job opportunity that may be pretty good for me at this moment.

I guess you can really see that I am not kidding when I say that I am a busy bee.... Anyway time for me to go and so what I do best....be busy :)




Follow me on InstaGram: GorgeousLovesLife

Much love to all my readers!

Love Peace and Harmony,
Miry

You Might Also Like

0 comments: