Paper Cuts

12:16 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Agh... I got 2 paper cuts =( I hate papercuts!!!

I am very very upset... I already finished the third book of the Twilight Saga (Eclipse) and now I want to move on to the last book..but it does not come out until August, that has me just a tad bit irritated...I want to see what happens next aghhhhh!!!

But besides that, this morning someone said that I have fire in my eyes... Hmmm.... I wonder what that means, it can't mean that I am angry or by any means upset because I am doing fine and I am happy, so what did he mean? ...

This week there are going to be a lot of changes happening...Very exciting things...I can't wait! This Month of May will be truly the month that everything changes... both physically and mentally I just hope that I am ready! I know I am.

Well I need to go work, so I am out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: