Blah

11:38 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Alright...so I am starting this new blog. I deleted the other one becuase to many people I didn't want to be reading knew about it so time to start a new one. =)

I am seriously thinking about who I let read this one because a lot of things are personal, but do I really care if people know more about me...do I really care that people know what I am thinking or what my life is like through this blog? I am not sure if this is a good idea but I don't care, I rather people know and relate to me on a personal level...

I think my cousin Annabelle is right I am in the weird box sometimes... but I don't care I like being weird and not like everyone else... that's boring!
So I guess this is my blog and the world is welcome to read it. This is so much easier now that I have a Sidekick because I don't have to wait to get to a computer to write down my thoughts. =) Yay!

Im outies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: