Wednesday Blues

11:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I am alright.
I had fun with my friends last night, I really needed the distraction.
Disappointment is becoming more and more a part of my life. I will not let 2009 become another 2008, I can't! Everything needs to move along...I was fine and comfortable being alone before I met Ahmed and now I will be fine and comfortable being alone after him. He just shifted my universe for a little bit, but I have shifted it back to how it used to be. I talk to whoever I want, go out with whoever I want.
My dreams are becoming more and more vivid. More… fucked up. I keep waking up at 5 in the morning and then I try to go back to sleep and it takes me a long time. These horrible dreams are trying to tell me something, I know this… I just can’t figure it out.
I am also going to try to become second in command and take some planning responsibilities on myself because I know that sometimes Annabelle gets frustrated and cranky since she always has to do it all herself. Last night was my first step and it turned out pretty good.

It's 11:37am...This is going to be a long day. =/

You Might Also Like

0 comments: