Issues

10:28 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Alright I have noticed I am becoming distant towards everyone, I don't pick up my phone anymore to call or text anyone...I don't know whats wrong with me. I feel like something is crushing me but I don't know what. The other day I was sleeping and in my dream I was infront of a beautiful beach and all of the sudden something grabbed me by the neck and I WOKE UP and it was still there holding me by the neck down onto the bed... that actual tears came out. Noone was home while this was happening during a nap in the middle of the day.

A few things have changed.
1. My hair
2. My gym
3. I hate eating
4. During the week I am pretty much in disguise, I wear hats and big sunglasses to cover myself from the world. I guess I feel I can walk around as someone else for a little while.
...

I know theres more things but right now I just don't feel like doing this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: