Evil likes it when you dont beleive.

9:43 AM Unknown 1 Comments

That is why I let people think what they want about me.
Simply when you beleive that a person such as I can be harmless, it will be your biggest mistake.

On a lighter note I cut my hair, I woke up in the morning yesterday and said WTF do I need to change to make myself just a bit happier ...I chopped it off. It looks good, I look older...my dad likes it...they say I look like a different person... Maybe thats what I was going for ...to be someone different. Not everyone knows the people that I would tell first have no Idea of what I have done. I was thinking to myself last night and I want to move away from Miami at least for a year to be somehere else different meet new people expirience different things... cause chaos and mayhem elsewhere for a bit.

I dont know, whatever.

I am just a confused soul who knows how to get everything she wants, but nothing that she actually needs. Wow... I feel like everyday I am someone different like I wake up a new person, someone else but still me.

Whatever back to boring Javascript class.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Take this into consideration:
With every experience...
With every breath you take...
With every blink of an eye...
Your are born again.
The you who was you 30 seconds ago is no longer the you in the present.
If you're subconsciously looking for a rebirth maybe you should think about what happened the day before and see how different you are today. That in it self is a rebirth, and the discovery of your new self.
Now...
I have answers for you...but you may or may not like them. so for now ill just keep them to myself.