Magic Spells

4:25 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Sometimes things bother me, but I don't say anything. I think its because I hate being told what to do and I feel that I don't need to say anything to a person because I wouldn’t want them to go changing the way they are or do things because of me. Either way lately I’ve been bit aggressive and not nice at all. Things that shouldn’t bother me are bothering.

I've also noticed how people especially girls/women are so fake, they fake everything from how they feel to whom they really are and I can see right through it. Ugh it really upsets me how women are only getting worse and losing all their self respect. How can guys deal with that! Whatever I am glad I am not like them.

This really annoying and crazy psycho girl named Jessie, after I deleted her because of some things she told a friend of mine about me, which only shows an immaturity and jealousy, well she requested me countless times and I denied them all, she wrote to me saying that, "You don't know anyone anymore." then when I didn’t respond or accept her final request I get a really immature message not only making it clear that she envy's me but that she needs my approval and contrary to what she wrote which I will post right under this "I am clearly not nothing to her." Hahahaha, What a stupid bitch.

>>>
Date: Apr 21, 2009 3:50 PM
Subject: wow miry
Body:
you act like you dont know anyone lol thats extreamly funny hope you dont think your better than me sweety alot has changed since we last talked to even me having my own house and going to fiu but i guess you never thought i could make it lol well its people like you i laugh at because to me your a nothing more than a stain in my past because you think your perfect well wake up your not !!!!! bye
<<<

Wow... Is absolutely correct!

If anyone reads this and wants to post your opinions go right ahead I would like some feedback on this post.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

That is a very basic method of self preservation. She can't come to grips with the fact that you want nuthing to do with here and yet she is still jelouse of you. Sense she has no ideah what to do and no where left to go in order to make her self feel better she makes a sad attempt at putting her self on a higher pedistol by flaunting her accomplishments. Thus turning what should be an impressive set accomplishments into childish school yard bargaining tools. Sad ....yes. She may have a house and go to school but she still hold the mentality of a sad, lonely, and jelouse teenager....I dont know the rest of the story but thats what I'm getting. Just buy the style in which it was writen and the tone of the text. If you copied and pasted it, and i looks just like the way its writen there she rote it quickly and sent it just as fast because she was unsure whether she wanted to send it or not.