I Don’t Drink Soda.

3:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello my fellow readers, today I am a tad bit under the weather. I have a sore throat and feel as if I am about to come down with a cold… But I REFUSE!!!! So I am staying positive, using my mind powers plus a good dosage of Vitamin C and confidently by tomorrow I will be A-Ok. :)

In the office it’s pretty quiet today, I don’t really feel like being here….well, I never really want to be here. Besides the fact that I get paid, there is nothing good about working in an office, the reality is that it’s a big waste of time. I am not really doing what I want to do, I waste 7-8 hours a day not doing what I need to do in order to complete my goals and other business ventures. But I must do it.

Crackers! Wheat crackers to be exact, in my mouth they go… What a nice healthy treat. I love the ones that come with the Subway Soups. My coworkers asked me the other day why I eat so healthy if I am already skinny…. Hahahahaha… Well, I am skinny because I eat healthy and don’t eat junk, plus I workout. I haven’t had soda in months I try not to add salt to anything I cook, I mean really... Come on… I can’t believe that was a serious question.

Anyway, I am out. Gotta go do work things I rather not do but have to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: