The bottles filling up!

1:51 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Do you ever feel like you get bothered or angry and you put it away, the jar fills up, there it goes its about to explode... what happens next?

Me... I go into destructive, worldwide hating rampages.

The time has arrived to explode.


Better!! I have to be.

I can't take it, I want to SCREEEAAAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck, I push!

What the fuck, I push harder!!!
Watch me not give a fuck!
Watch me scream as you stare in disbeleif...fuck you I'm going to do me. Keep watching, I just got started.

Miry

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anger is the strong emotion that you feel when you think that someone has behaved in an unfair, cruel, or unacceptable way. Righteous anger is what you seem to have. That is good. Let it out. It means you care about yourself. A person without anger has no will or desire. You want better. Anger gives you determination, helps you focus in most cases and gives you will power. I love anger. Anger is bliss.

Anonymous said...

When that bottle fills up, and its at its peak, to where you feel sick and feel like puking and can't take no more, Laugh. Simply laugh your ass off, and dont stop laughing. laugh at it all.