Retreating into Solitude

12:44 PM Unknown 2 Comments

I have to get things done. That’s the bottom line.

All these Ideas and plans I have to put into action, and I feel like if I don’t move forward soon I will never do it. Jorge is right I am thinking too much about it instead of just doing it. Everything that I want is possible if I just take a bit of time and focus on one thing at a time. No one can even imagine what I am up to, what I am about to do is going to change everything, including myself.
I started reading The Shadow of the Wind yesterday because of a treasure hunt being held in Miami-Dade College tomorrow, where you have to read the book in order to use clues from the book for the hunt and the winner gets an Apple product. I have already read about 20 chapters, I only have 20-something more to go. I started reading it only for the sole purpose of this hunt, but the book has captured my interest and I am really enjoying it.
Today, I feel a little alone and a bit weird. It seems to me that sometimes I let really small things get to me, when they shouldn’t. But of course I would never say or let anyone know, especially if it’s about someone that I care about, I just don’t see the point to bring small things to their attention when I can deal with it… Whatever.

Back to work I go.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you change a lot. seems to me like you don't know who you are. i think you should stop trying to change yourself and start changing the thing around you to your liking. you seem to be a normal human being with issues. if little things bother you say something. to many little things turn into one big thing later. especially if you care bout them. better to hear from someone that cares bout them than a total stranger. change the world not yourself. you can do it.

Unknown said...

Don't we all have issues? Some more than others of course.

I do change, but I do know who I am and the person that I am changes a lot, Remember my friend its not about finding one self it is about creating one self. In my opinion I still have much more to learn, create and grow as a person.