The Hurricane Found Her Calm

7:42 PM Unknown 0 Comments

In the center of every hurricane there is calm, all you have to do is find the center and go with it. -Miry

Getting out of bed this morning justified how clumsy I really am, I almost tripped over my own foot and I guess my eyes were half closed going into the bathroom because I missed the door and bumped into the wall. But enough of my morning clumsiness.

Work is ok. At least theres a quiet thinking place out back... Let me show you:



I forgot to mention that my car looks like new, so beautiful... I took my Baby Scion for a little car ride to Busy Bee yesterday for a super duper car wash. I swear I felt the Scion love immediately, it felt all warm and squishy :)

Last night Annie, Mabelle, Manny, and I went to ::scary voice:: House of Horror... there were "terrifying" monsters following me everywhere It was fun and Manny was trying to freak me out.

I have a special surprise for my next blogpost.

Halloween weekend is almost here and I still have no idea what I am going to be, I don't even know if I am dressing up this year. Oh well... I've got to eat and then I am heading to the gym (Legs and Lower Back).

TAKE CARE

You Might Also Like

0 comments: