Wrong Moves

3:14 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Lately, I feel like I am in a lava pit and there are stones on the ground kinda like in Aladdin when he is in the Cave of Wonders and I have to watch where I step because at any given moment I step on the wrong stone without knowing it and I will get burned. Is that how it's supposed to be. I just don't know what I am supposed to do anymore, its become an everyday kind of thing and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel darkness surrounding me, slowly creeping in.

I've been wondering about many things lately... is it too much to want Peace? Am I a bad person? Will things get better? Do I not deserve a bit of good to come to me? Will I have the winning Lottery ticket tonight? Will I get more clients soon? Can I make this business work? Can I accomplish my body goal by the end of the month? Will I be able to pay all my traffic violations? Will I get another job soon? Why are there a lot of people going to MiiryShop, but not buying anything? Will I have to close MiiryShop? Will my hair be down to my lower back by December? I have so many Ideas in my head, can I really put them into action? Is honesty really the best policy, when it always blow up in your face? The wondering goes on and on and on... I am a firm believer that I can do anything I set my mind into and if I give it 100% then I can accomplish anything... So why is everything right now so hazy and why am I so unsure of that now?

 New poem:
The Wrong One
I say all the wrong things
I do all the wrong things
I can't get anything right
I am the bad guy

If I disappear,
will things be more clear?
Like a rose dying in the winter,
to be reborn in the spring.

Look at me...
the bad one
the wrong one
who can't do a damn thing right

The one with the problem.
Beautiful like a rose,
with the sharpest thorns
the terrible one, even has horns.

I try with all my might,
tears blur my sight.
The love makes me fly,
so I fight to keep it alive.

But, I am the bad guy.

(c) Mirielys Perez

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty sick poem... feel the worst, think the worst, feel the helplessness, feel the loneliness, the emptiness, the dread, the whole world is looking at you, it is all weighing on you. now observe all of that... now go to the bathroom and shit it all out, shit all over the world, fuck everything, fuck everyone, throw those thoughts away and remember the feeling, and never feel it again. when you think you are going to do the same process again shit on the world. no really its ok to feel like that every once in a while lol. i hope you feel better soon and get over your blahhness. :) dont worry be happy.