The Early Bird Gets The Worm

4:12 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I woke up at 7:30 this morning.
I walked to the living room where Derrik was hammering away at his trucks "fixing them."
I went to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and tinkled. I got dressed and made coffee and toast.
I ate and packed up my Laptop gathered myself and My mother took me to work because my car is still in the shop, my dad is picking it up late this afternoon. So I got to work 10 minutes early and started to set up and learn the ropes. My bosses took me to the shopping center for lunch since I don't have a car right now I couldnt get to anywhere so I could eat and they offered to take me. Thank God cause If not I would've starved. Annabelle and Mabelle text me good luck at work :) But nothing from anyone else :( I heard latin music all day everyone here loves to speak spanish. When I get home I am going to finish the 8 hour course. I need to unwind I am to tense I can feel my back muscles and the knots, I also need a massage, perhaps a long bath and some alcohol. I have to go to sleep early today which is good... no time to think. No time to be sad. Oh and the headache went away for the most part, but its still lingering.  

Toodooloo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: