The Family

4:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments

The most important thing to me is my family, they mean the world to me. Not only my immediate family like mom,dad, sister and nephew, but my whole family. 

You see I was raised in a cuban family where everyone was involved in everyone elses business, which yes I agree can get on your nerves sometimes. We are tight... very tight, to say the least my cousins are my brothers and sisters, my uncles and aunts are like my own parents... some people don't understand this, I however understand this and am grateful that this is just the way it is in my family. 

You are never alone and there is always someone there to give  you a helping hand. Time and time again my family has shown me how tight we really are. In the past year, unfortunately, there have been more hospitalizations than we are used to and with each one, everyone has been involved , everyone has visited and everyone has offered their time and help. 

I realize that not many people have this type of connection with their family and I am absolutely grateful that I do. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: