Tempted to Rebel

5:46 PM Unknown 2 Comments

One of my highest values is my individuality. I will strive to keep it because I see that in this day and age individuality is rapidly fading. People are making the wrong decisions right and left without any thought of the consequences or other peoples feelings.

Anyway let’s talk about something fun… I went shooting with a bow and arrows today with my friend Jorge. It was so fun and stress relieving and I am really good at it I hit the dear 4 times and one of those times I hit the bulls eye! RED DOT!!

Its my new weapon of choice, I cant wait to learn how to handle my Samurai Sword and A Gun.

Hopefully this upcoming week a few friends and I get together and go to the gun shooting range...
KICK ASS!!!!

=)

Now I am going to go decorate my Munny! Yea I got one... I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that I wanted one...Finally got it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

Susieoinks said...

lets go shooting ;)
im really good at that !!

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.