Share Your Happiness.

1:15 PM Unknown 3 Comments



Alrighty, let me give details now; Mabelle’s birthday is this weekend and she finally turns 18, not to mention the partying that will go on with all our great people. My sister’s birthday is the weekend after so that means more awesome fun… Then there’s Valentines Day which honestly I could care less about, but I have gotten two “be my valentines” requests… grrrr… Then its Mariel’s Birthday the last week of February and My birthday the second week in March….and finally the end of March is D’s Birthday, he turns 3 :) &… ULTRA BABY!!!!!!!! In between all of those awesome events I will be working rigorously on my fitness because I have a new body goal, since I already reached my body goal for 2009 (anyone can do it with hard work). I have also learned how to handle a Px4 9mm and I will go back to keep on shooting and also get my license. One of my goals this year is to do more activities and hobbies.


& there’s more…. But, I can’t get into details about that certain thing right now. ;)


I say Good day!



P.S. Whoever reads or follows this blog I would like you guys to comment on this post and let me know about your goals and what you want to accomplish in order to make yourself happy this year, you can anonymously post, if you don't want me to know who you are. 





You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Alex said...

Make scatter brain....realize the kool stuff in life ^_^

Susieoinks said...

travel around the whole world.
start with Australia! ;)

Anonymous said...

i want what's coming to me chika!!! what's that you ask? The world!!!! :)