Defiance

9:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments

…A daring or bold resistance to authority or to any opposing force.

Why does that word intrigue me so damn much? Something about being defiant just makes me feel good more than good it makes me feel great. Just thinking about it… Gives me the tingles.

I was thinking about what my friend said… God Complex … This may very well be true.

Its 9:26 am and I am Cranky, I didn’t sleep. I was up thinking ... Yes that means I wondered into the forbidden territories in my mind and there it goes… Danger. It is too much to think about.
I can’t tell my secrets because they are important to me... It's important to keep them safe... I have to keep her safe, protect her, while I mold her into what she needs to be without interference.

All I have to say now is...Time.
What you see now won’t be, and what you don’t see, will be.
Time is all it takes.

For the most part… I have realized that everything that’s happened to me has been for my benefit… I am a happier person and I realized that last year was actually a great year for me I got closer to the people I love, I had great times, I met new people and had lots of fun! Not only that but I grew up I learned a couple of things about myself that I should have known all along… I am not afraid anymore and nothing I mean absolutely nothing can come into opposition when it involves me and what I am trying to do for myself... because I always win…. Even if I lose, I win, and that’s the beauty of being Miry. Scary thought.

More than that I want to keep myself occupied, with the activities that I have been longing to do. I also found a song that makes me all tingly…



24-Jem - Mp.3
Well that’s all for now… Toodooloo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: