lightes and spaxe

1:44 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi! Im writing from Space... yes the club, ... hehehe... and now I have just taken twp drinksa and I am so happy..!! I feel the music it feels absolutely wonderful and everything inside feels like awesome!!

Hehehee... to think that earlier today I was feeling down and lonely so I did some damage... - shopped! Yea it felt good to do something for myself butttt... when I got home and put everything away.. I felt down again.. Then I finished reading my book.... wow I can't believe I am writing from inside of spaCE... I can blow bubblesd with my gum... they just gav e me a ptron shot and I didn't like it. Ewwwww... im srtinb g to feel a little dizzy and the music still feels awesome and I still feel like the awesome punk pink princess.... did I metion that the lights are so much fun... oh I think I want to also desing clothing! I bought a brto the beat a that SCreams MIRY!! Lol omg iomg I ust did a salsa sance with annie on the ddance floor than teansitioned to trance and them we jumped... ....

I havre to peeee.!Z1
Lmfaoooo isome guy eas just dnacing so gay! So right now im in the bathtoom takingpee pee aand its tasking forwevere...annabelle is in the stall next to me... I know cause of her shoes I should know I wan there at the makll when she bought them today ......

Colorz!

Hehehehehhe! Fuck it I'll write again tomorroew.. Boobies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: