8:42 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yes yes yes yes yes!!! There will be another book... it's going to be called Tempted which she is working on it right now!!! I am so excited... I need to add it to my wish list on Amazon along with others that I have also discovered.

I have decided that I want to have a library in my house... I know this may sound a little silly but when I was young and was obsessed with Disney princesses, Belle was my favorite... not only did she stand up for herself but she loved reading... my favorite part in that movie was when she was in Beasts castle and she discovered the immense library, I was like jackpot!

I was looking through Imeem today to see whats good in the music world.. and I came across a nicely put together Electronic Playlist.


Electronic Music: SXSW 2009

That is it for today I am going to go read now.

Too-doo-loo (^_^)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: