96th Post.

5:39 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Wow... I was just noticing that this is my 96th blog post since I started this last May. And I guess I have to do something special for my 100th post soon. ---> I am such a dork. =)

Right now I am painting my nails in a bright pink and doing a million other things because I can't stay still and thats why they always mess up. Grrr... But, I have exciting news... I figured how to add a video to blog posts hoooray for me!

(FYI)
Miry's Recommendations:

Movie: District 9
Book: Wicked The Witch and the Curse.
Band: The White Tie Affair
Series: TRUE BLOOD <--- I am addicted.

Seriously can't wait for tomorrow. I bought another canvas... even if I suck at painting I love doing it.... it relaxes me. =) And in other news: Ive been twittering... I am a twitter fiend. I also can't wait for tonight Annabelle Mabelle Manny and I are heading to space tonight just to dance and have a good time, it's actually been a while.

I am in the best mood lately I can actually say I am 100% happy. Ahhhhhh... Plus I have a couple of interviews for the week coming up, Yay! Well I have to go finish up my girly girl things to do. So to all my readers I say toodooloo to you and have a great Saturday!!!!

=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: