Dreams and Things

10:49 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Dreams: Lately they've been freaking me out. I dont just have nightmares I have weird weird dreams. I can't seem to get them out of my mind...

The other day I got "attacked" or pushed down on the bed without movement three times in a row while trying to fall asleep....in one of the times I felt someone come in the room and say things to me in my ear and I don't know what it meant. Anyway I have been having trouble sleeping since then.

Besides that...everything is pretty decent. Not bad not exactly good ...Just neutral...trying to do all my daily things and you know relax and trying to find a job.

I met .... and everything went well and all the feelings were there on my part... I don't know if he felt the same... I guess not. I really haven't heard anything from him. Just my luck.

The love life... I am Romantically challenged I guess or maybe its just not for a pretty good girl like me... lol its ok though guys/men/boys nowadays are pieces of shit anyway. They say one thing and do others, play games, cheat, test you, use you, blah blah blah the list goes on and on.... and I seriously don't want any part of it... All I need is my family and some Mary Jane.


I still want my happy ending and I don't think it'll be anytime soon.... Its been disappointment after disappointment.

I hate this feeling. Its going to be another unhappy day for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: