97th and counting down....

12:01 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Lets Review....

New Phone: In Black
MY TOUCH 3G Pictures, Images and Photos

My Touch... I hate touch screen & that's all it is .... Its been a mission...I miss my buttons!!!!

I want to see The Time Travelers Wife, but I feel that in order to see this movie I will need mental preparation and a box of Kleenex in my purse.

My to do list for tomorrow is printed and ready! My gym bag is prepared with all my Gym necessities and my Outfit bag with 2 possible outfits for my Audition. Now I haven't yet figured out what I am wearing for the Job interview but I have a little bit before I go to sleep to figure it out.

Today My little nephew was the cutest thing in the world we pretended to blow up cars and shoot eachother. <--- Awwwwwww. He is so dramatic when he gets pretend killed seriously hes my little actor. Today I saw Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium and I have to say that I cried like a freaking baby... True Story! I also saw True Blood and I cried like a baby at the end when Goddrick goes into the sun willingly. I am doing this thing now where I go to the library everyday for like and hour or two in the morning just to read and relax its actually very nice there, they have this little area with the comfiest little couches everrr!!! Good thing that library is like right there _ to my house. Movie Recommendation: Ten Inch Hero
<---Saw it, Loved it, everyone should see it...End of story. Quote of the day: " Now you know better, so you do better."

Goodnight Loves.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: