Woke Up Up Up...

11:27 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello Hello my fellow readers... I have awoken today in an excellent mood....

Maybe because despite my bad and disappointed mood from yesterday morning I actually had a very awesome day .... I got things done, went to the gym...then spent time at the beach with John and then went to the bookstore at night and then hung out with Manny got super lets, and ate awesome Pizza.... What a great day!

Now today's mission is to go to the post office to ship some items and drop off a check for my school loan... then go to the gym with my friend Steven... and find out about doing my personal Training and fitness certification.

I also have decided to read Wicked later closer to the date that the show come to Miami. To have it all fresh in my mind besides I have so many other books to read to accomplish this crazy goal.. Damn speaking about those things I need to buy my revolution ticket to watch Deadmau5 in November....Ahhhhhh and Tiesto is going to be in Orlando on the 16th of October... We are going to take a mini road trip on that day stay there for the show then the next day go to Hallowscream in Tampa hopefully ::crosses fingers:: its just an idea for now. Besides that I need to get a JOB soon soon soon because Vegas is in December and I need to make sure I've got enough money to go on that awesome trip with my amigas. =)

Today shall be another good day, I can tell....

I also can't wait for my Chikitika Bo0o and my Partner in Crime Annieballz to come back I miss them very mucho and cant wait to hang with them.

=) x 10
=) x 100
=) x 1,000


Mirylicious signing out with Lilycakes on my lap.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: