When Life Gets Rough, Miry Gets Tough!

4:39 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Second week of work just started today and so far so good I am on my own and I like it. Trying to figure things out as I go along, but learning a ton of things.

My weekend was a great one, I haven't written much because of the new JOB... but I definitely have not abandoned my fellow readers.

My weekend was very laid back, my mothers birthday was on Saturday  I headed to My dads farm and spent time with my family! Yay! Then I watched the Pacquiao and Margarito fight.... I am very happy with the outcome of the fight, although I felt bad for Margaritos fucked up face I felt like Pacquiao deserved to win because he didn't shit talk and he obviously knew what he was doing.

After work I am heading to watch the Second Harry Potter movie, then I am doing a late night gym session before going home, because the holidays are coming up so that means holiday muching = more gym time.

GOOD DAY

You Might Also Like

0 comments: