Bleeding Notebooks

9:08 AM Unknown 0 Comments

A good morning to you fellow readers, on this lovely Monday morning the weather is wonderfully windy and beautiful. I love where I am working now, it is an internship but things are looking very promising in the making money getting hired possibilities. They love me already.




Today, I feel really happy… I truly love my friends and their company they always keep me laughing and smiling and that’s very essential to me. On Saturday we went to Chili’s and had some drinks and appetizers, we couldn’t stop laughing together and having a great time, after that we went to party at Play, It was fun to go out just the four of us together again… We need more days like that. I just have to make sure that next time I take 5 Hour Energy because I was the driver and on the way home I was falling asleep behind the wheel…..NO GOOD!



I need:

- Project Notebook

- Flash Project Sketchbook

- Canvas

- Paint and Brushes

- Pink Glasses



Its really weird how I can express my feelings completely on a piece of paper, in a notebook, in a sketchbook or painting, in this blog… but in real life I can’t come to entirely accept or express what I am feeling, It wasn’t always like that though. The other day I stumbled upon some old photos my mom had in a box and I saw myself a couple of years back and all I could think was… Wow, how things have changed.



I need to do some meditating today, so I can organize my thoughts and feelings… I am already having stupid “what if” thoughts and “scenarios,” I just don’t want to think about those “what ifs” even though I am already mentally prepared I just don’t want to deal with negative thoughts right now. I mean seriously, what is the worst that can happen that hasn’t already happened to me. Exactly! So why am I so worried?



Alright!!! That’s IT!! I’m done thinking… back to work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: