Thirsty Wake Up.

10:13 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello, I have had a very productive yet weird day.

It all started in my sleep, where dreams usually take over and they are always weird. This particular dream last night happened to be in a place that resembled Disney world but was not really Disney world kind of an alternate Disney as I walked the gray paved roads things stated to change the moon disappeared and all of the sudden black cats started appearing and  people jumping out trying to scare me. As I walked on Things started to become more and more weird people I knew started appearing out of nowhere and I kept asking for water, they would give me water and I would drink it up completely but I would still be thirsty, so I would ask for more but the more I had the thirstier I became. Then I woke up and went to the kitchen and mixed the perfect ratio of ice to water and quenched the thirst that wouldn't be quenched in my dream.

When I awoke it was 9:30am and Instead of going back to sleep I decided to start my day early. I got dressed and went to the barber shop with my sister to give Baby D a haircut. We went home and I checked emails and got some stuff done on the computer. After that we took D to the park and it was terribly hot outside that we only lasted there for 30 minutes. After the park my sisters ex came to pick up D. We both went to Busy Bee to get our cars Vacuumed and Washed.. Baby Scion is extremely happy. Then I was starving but didnt want to travel all the way to Chicken Kitchen so I hopped in my car and explored the nearest shopping centers and I found a cool new place called Gellatos Grill. ...I am a very Happy customer... The rest of the day has been pretty much work on some new websites.

I have been on all sorts of emotional rollercoasters today... let me explain:
Angry: My phone is acting up already!
Happy: That I have accomplished so much in just one week.
Annoyed: My vision is blurred from looking into the computer screen very intently for a few hours.
Pain: I have a minor headache and moving body pains.
Excited: About the business cards that I ordered.

So you see, Ive been a very busy and totally crazy person today.  Not to mention that Ive had tons of water.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: