Taking on The World

5:05 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello Readers,

I have now returned and ready for the daily blog post goal.
My New Year was great and lots of fun, I woke up on the New Year morning feeling fresh and absolutely ready to get things done. Ferny was surprised at my more than usual go getta attitude on the first of the year. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit surprised myself.

The weekend was filled with activities and parties, and lots of food. But it is OK I am still on mission mode for that body goal that I am about to accomplish before my birthday in March.

I have come up with a few new ideas/projects that I am putting into action this year as soon as I am done researching and planning.

Anyhow, I am so sleepy, another sleep paralysis incident happened last night; it hasn't for a long time. I have to not think about being tired though because I need to work out after work.

So toodooloo to all of you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: