Night Owl

12:32 PM Unknown 0 Comments

So I guess I have become a night owl. I have started going to the gym late at night around 11pm because I get out of work now at 5pm and then I work some more on my other stuff at home, plus right after work is the worst time to go to the gym especially this time of year, Tell me if you have the same problem but the gym is a freaking zoo from 7-10pm, No thanks! So I am going at night now and last night I did legs, I am sore.

Ah yes, and I think I have forgotten to mention... I haven't had coffee for 9 days now. I am going to try not to drink coffee for a while. (I know :( I love coffee.) One of my goals is less caffeinated beverages and more water and natural juices. But I know if I restrict myself from those caffeinated delights I will be more tempted so I will probably let myself indulge every once in a while.


Anyway I should go now and get some work done before I have lunch.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: