Website Projects

4:49 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I have a few website projects that I am going to be working on, they are going to be a bit time consuming but very well worth it. They are almost all my ideas or creations with the exception of a few that I promised some of my family members and friends. I have been keeping myself rather busy with work and the gym. I am feeling very strong, I can feel how my muscles and my body are happy with me and my dedication of the past 3 years. It's been a hell of a three years to transform my body, all I can say is that its a lifestyle change, you cannot go in the gym with the mentality of just to lose weight and get skinny then quit, Shame on you if you do think that way, you should want to do it forever, because its good for you and good for the body and the mind. I feel Ten times better every single day when I can lift something heavy, when I look at my hot defined body in the mirror, and when I can be active for hours without getting tired. 

Anyway enough of that I have a lot to say and very little time to say it in. Bah hahaha Just kidding I am almost out of work!

Goodbye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: