Fantasies Roll by Unedited

1:08 PM Unknown 0 Comments

 

Monday, Feb 7th, 2011 -- You may be thinking about new ways to increase your income, but your current thoughts might not be very connected to reality. Don't worry if your ideas seem totally impractical now; what's important is to give yourself permission to dream. Your imagination could be the key to an upcoming breakthrough, so let the fantasies roll by unedited. Wait until you return to earth in a couple of days before settling on a suitable goal and choosing a logical course of action

 

Sometimes my horoscope is eerily correct. I have a few updates.

So I have finished two books in the new series I am reading, 2 more to go. My friend is very impressed with me with the fact that I can stay still and focus on reading and read a lot of books in a short period of time. I think that he is more impressed that I can stay still while I read because I can never stay still... its probably one of the very few times I am able to. :)


I'm back to eating six small meals a day. Since my schedule last year and this year have been tremendously erratic, I have only been eating 3 times a day. So I am trying to get used to eating 6 small instead of 3 regular...it'll increase my metabolism... which is a good thing. 

Anyway, Its time to go back to work. Laters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: