Weekend & Reviews

2:36 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello Hello,

So, to start of let me say that I am in a bit of pain today because I accidentally hit my nose on Saturday, it was not hard, but I guess I have a bruise on the bridge of my nose and it's causing a minor headache. I need to be less clumsy. I do have some things to say about this weekend that do not involve injuries.


First, I will start by saying that my weekend was a very low key one. I did not really feel like doing much, On Friday I took care of somethings in the morning, worked, and then at night accompanied my friends to the Hard Rock for Mariel's Bday. Saturday was an uneventful day, My mother and I took My nephew D to the park and played with him, I also took my camera to practice more shooting and playing with the camera settings. I stayed home and finished the book Torment by Lauren Kate. I really like the series not more than many others, but it's an interesting twist to the supernatural world, this one dealing with Angels and Demons. I am not going to lie I definitely cannot wait to see how the story unfolds and ends in the next book which comes out in the Summer. After that I watched a couple of movies and started a continuance of another series that I had read a long time ago, but I have now just gotten my hands on the most recent book and I fell asleep early which was for the best since I had to wake up early anyway to go to Mandatory 8 Hours Aggressive Driving School. Yes, I have been naughty on the road.


Anyway, like I said I have done some test shots this weekend and here are some of the ones that came out pretty cool, not only that, but since I am always talking about fitness and working out, you can actually see the results and maybe also be motivated
Fit (love my tummy in this pic)
 Black & White
 What you looking at? (nephew)
So this is the end of this post.

Til Later.



If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: