If you watch Vampire Diaries...

8:27 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I really didn't want to go on this rant because I really really wanted to give the show a chance being one of those who read the books before I saw the show I have this to say....ITS FUCKING DIFFERENT AND I HATE IT!



In the books Elena has blue eyes and blond hair, Bonnie has red billowy hair with brown eyes(she isn't black), Elena has a little sister Margaret in the book, Caroline has green eyes and aburn hair, in the books Elena and Caroline are former friends and current rivals, her aunt is called Judith in the books, Stefan and Damon were born Renaissance Italy in the 1500's, the town they live in is called Fells Church, virginia not Mystic Falls as it is in the show, also WHERE THE FUCK IS MEREDITH???? She is one of my favorites in the book!!! There are so many more differences but I say ditch the TV Series and go pick up the Book Series ASAP.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: