Eyes Like Stars

3:40 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I was reading the book Eyes Like Stars: Theater Illuminata, Act 1 by Lisa Mantchev, I finished it yesterday and all I can say is wow. I was drawn into this world of Theater and Magic, full of mystery and I am torn by her two love interests. This is definitely a book I recommend... this book is clever, humorous, spunky and has a surprise ending, but trust me when I say that in the beginning of the novel I was a bit confused because it starts at a very fast pace and doesn't stop. I loved it! I am on to the second book now.

:)

I have also Updated my workout for today: Workout Health & Fitness Blog

And soon enough I will have show and tell of many things which calls for a video post soon... Yay!

Well, I'm off to do a bit of light afternoon reading. So good day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: