The Busiest of Bees

1:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

IVE BEEN BAD!
I know I haven't written in a while I am so sorry there are things that are keeping me away from my writing  and informing you about my oh so interesting life. haha... 

No, but really, I have been a bit busy and I have been writing more on my fitness blog site, because as always and this is a never ending thing I am on a MISSION. I am telling you it never ends. As I have posted before I am doing something different and if you want to see what it is I have made it very easy for you...Do you see that little Fitness graphic up on top with the nice writing and all... well just click that and you will see what I am talking about. Simple.

One thing I haven't done that I want to do because I need some relaxation in this hectic-ness I call my life is Yoga, I'm probably going to go in this weekend and do it.  

This is the book I am currently reading:


I have really enjoyed it so far, I like the concept of it being set in the past with kings, kingdoms and overall its a very interesting story.

Anyway I am going to head out of work now. Take cares and Laters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: